Bulgaria is calling!
The first common meeting of of the Bulgarian Country Chapter of Unity
in Diversity - World Civil Society, took place on June 16th, 2015 in
the premises of the country focal point Gender Project for Bulgaria
Foundation (GPF). There were representatives of Roma and Armenian NGOs,
two people from NGO named Global Vision Circle, individual supporters of
Iliana Schmatelka and Stanimira Hadjimitova acquainted the representatives with the main visions and goals of the global initiative. After lively discussion the following decisions were taken to be executed within a month:
- Creation of a e-list for communication
- To think for incorporation of other members from various groups: ethnic, religion, age, type of activity, institutions, and civil society organizations. Movement should be “inclusive”; it is important what we do to do it together, under a slogan "We learn to live together".
- A number of possible activities were outlined, to become part of an Action plan: concerts / festivals - combining music and dance; poetry meetings with authors of different groups; planting trees; playing sports together; exhibition of paintings of representatives of different groups; children from different groups paint walls together; diverse Cuisine Fest, etc.
- A national Statute/Code of Conduct to be elaborated and signed, based on the Global one.
- Every one organization/individual to send to GPF a short CV in order to know “Who is who in the ZOO"